What's the weather in your area? 2020 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

woodstock

We had haze from those fires all the way over here in ny, and think even laif had some in maine too. Fall is in full color now, so pretty. Chilly mornings and warm days. Hope all is good with you ron. My laptop is on the fritz so I'm using a tablet right now and what and in using these little keys

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Woodie!
I haven't been posting like I used to! We are in the middle of October, and it has been a bit warmer than usual...highs in the low to mid 50's to low 60's....night time lows mid 30's to mid 50's and this trend looks like it will continue for a while!!
Health issues have been keeping me down....haven't had the energy to go play in the gardens very often!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com