Recent content by arlinescott

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Tree Frog

Tree Frog

Cute little guy hanging out at the ballfield.
  2. A

Comment by 'arlinescott' in media 'Butterflies and Moths'

Probably something like "Holy crap! What kind of bug is that?"
  3. Kerria

Kerria

4. A

Huge Moth

Nope, no other relations in this area. There is another couple in our neighborhood and two other families down the road. We get calls for them sometimes because the first name is the same as my husband's.
  5. Butterflies and Moths

Butterflies and Moths

6. Butterflies and Moths

Butterflies and Moths

7. Butterflies and Moths

Butterflies and Moths

8. A

Huge Moth

Can anyone tell me what kind of moth this is and whether or not it is beneficial to the garden? This guy was about 3 1/2 inches long, hairy as I'll get out and stuck to my porch for about an hour...
  9. A

What is this Wildflower?

Thank you, thank you and OK. More than just me in the dark...
  10. Bluebells

Bluebells

Olympia, WA Watershed Park
  11. A

What is this Wildflower?

I love to go for walks in the woods to relax and just enjoy true nature at it's best in the Pacific Northwest. I usually have a camera in hand for these hikes just to bring home some of the tranquility. When I was out this past week, I got these photos and wanted to know if any of you could...
  12. Autumn Berries

Autumn Berries

Columbia Gorge flora in autumn at the river bank.
  13. Story Time

Story Time

Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens, Woodland, WA
  14. Lilac

Lilac

15. Soft Tulips

Soft Tulips

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back