Recent content by baconexplosion

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. B

Noob from backacrehomestead.com

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I think my modus operandi around here is to be a sponge, and soak up as much as I can... As for the garden this year, I may not get to do a whole lot. We have a baby due in April! Super excited! But between work, the baby, and my blog, I may not get...
  2. B

Anyone make tea with beebalm?

Thanks for the welcome! :) We planted some stevia last year... I always grabbed a piece to chew on when coming in and out of the house... I'm definately going to try it... I'll let you know what happens. :)
  3. B

Anyone make tea with beebalm?

I've heard that you can make tea with the dried flower heads of beebalm. Is this accurate? If anybody has a recipe I'd love to hear about it!
  4. B

Noob from backacrehomestead.com

Hello everyone! Total noob gardener here. Love to, but usually my garden ends up looking like a weed jungle. Hopefully I can learn a thing or two. You can find out a little bit about me at http://backacrehomestead.com BTW, I can't wait for spring as it's snowing at the moment... :mad:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back