Recent content by corn freek!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

super corn!

well its all most 87 f here..i water 3 -5 gallons every 3 days..there over 7 feet now...u can almost watch them grow...would like to see a new record.
  2. C

super corn!

loads of great people on here!! thanks for all the feedback..last year i grew yellow corn...6 feet tall at 3 months..got 20 ears of 7 in corn..tasted waxie. this corn is as bigg as the other corn in just 4 weeks. when i saw this monster strain i could not beleve the 30 in ears..and hat...
  3. C

super corn!

Super corn!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Well...lets see the corn!! can corn save the world...?? food, fuel...biomass... I came across 10 seeds...there huge. I sprouted 5 seeds 5 weeks ago. these corn are now up to 6 feet...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back