Recent content by cranbrook2

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

Hi from Belgrave ,Ontario

Hi Annette , thank you for the welcome .:)
  2. C

Thank you Peggy and Bernie for the warm welcome . Peggy , I had to move because the owner wanted to tear everything down .I ended up buying a 1/2 acre place with a 1,300 sq ft shop so everything turned out great. I still have room for birdhouses .:D Thanks again Bernie , Animal Planet just...
  3. C

Thanks again everyone for all the nice comments and the warm welcome . :)
  4. C

Thank you Gloria for the nice comments . I have a chronic pain disorder and fibromyalgia so i know all about pain too . I get it mostly in my upper body including lower back . The damp weather doesn,t help either . :D
  5. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

6. C

Thank you everyone for the very nice welcome ! :)
  7. C

Hi everyone i am John from Belgrave Ontario , formerly of Cranbrook . I am a 44 year old retired carpenter due to a injury about 8 years ago .Now i spend most of my time either building something or planting something . :D I just love to be outside . I recognize a few people here already ...
  8. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

9. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

10. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

11. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

12. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

13. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

14. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

15. Extreme Birdhouses

Extreme Birdhouses

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back