Recent content by danman

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Identification of this weed

This weed is the bane of my existence. I spend all of my time pulling these things up. Does anyone know what it is and how do I combat it? We just mulched and we know they are coming so wanted to see if there is anything I can do?
  2. D

recently planted Viburnum Coppertop

Thank you Luis and RonsGaden. It is in full sun and I am in North Houston. I did loosen the root ball before I placed it in it's hole. Last night, I did go out and water the base throughly, b/c I pulled some more soil away from the base and it was clear I did not water it in enough. I gave them...
  3. D

recently planted Viburnum Coppertop

Hello All, I recently planted(like 2 days ago) some viburnum Coppertop shurbs. I dug my hole out about 2x bigger than my plant, filled it part way up with new soil, added the plant back filled with new soil and then watered. Today they are all wilting. The soil feels damp so I thought things...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back