Recent content by IronKnees

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. IronKnees

My fish pond...

Sharon, never did see you show up on my facebook friend requests... If you look under Dave Quick, you should be able to find the profile picture of my wife and myself standing by the airplane... Dave
  2. IronKnees

My fish pond...

Treva, Just go to my facebook page. Search for Dave Quick. I am the one standing with my wife by our airplane, and it's about the second thing down from the top.
  3. IronKnees

My fish pond...

Hi everyone. Even though this is an old post, I wanted to let you know that I am on Facebook (David Quick) and have made an underwater video of my pond and fish. I'm including the link, but I don't know if you have to be a Facebook member or not to view it. Guess we will try and please let me...
  4. IronKnees

Salsa

I'm glad you said that!!! Becky and I really don't use that much salsa, and the kids have all they need, leaving me with a bunch of cans just sitting there... Thanks for telling me that!!!
  5. IronKnees

Salsa

Right out of the garden, the very last of this years crop... Fixing a nice batch of salsa... Probably will be a bit hot since some of the peppers are hot... Our son-in-law likes it WAY hotter than my constitution will stand though...
  6. IronKnees

Tater question

Potato seeds? It's taken me a long time and sorry I've not been on here more than I have... Here is a picture of what remains of the "seed pods????" or berries from my potato crop... About the size of a dime... They are getting to the point now that I am going to cut them and lay the seeds out...
  7. IronKnees

Oh deer!!!

Here are some I pulled on Monday...
  8. IronKnees

Oh deer!!!

You know, most hunters just use the cameras to scout the area, but to me, there is nothing more full of wonder on this earth than to see a spotted fawn, carefully watched by it's mother as it learns and grows... Dave
  9. IronKnees

Getting ready for the fair...

Aww shucks... Thanks...
  10. IronKnees

Ready for the county fair...

Well, here they bee, such as they bee! See? :D This pic includes my granddaughters things in the 10 and under age class on TV tray sans the items that don't hold up for a week such as carrots, beets etc... Now I can concentrate on my upcoming bear hunt in Maine!!!
  11. IronKnees

Getting ready for the fair...

Well, here they bee, such as they bee! See? :D This pic includes my granddaughters things in the 10 and under age class on TV tray sans the items that don't hold up for a week such as carrots, beets etc... Now I can concentrate on my upcoming bear hunt in Maine!!!
  12. IronKnees

Oh deer!!!

Now Randy, what have I told you about "running across the road?" You know the deer will always be ahead of you! :cool: :p
  13. IronKnees

Ready for the county fair...

It's no secret, but the "Boss" has it and I'll ask her to find it...
  14. IronKnees

Oh deer!!!

And thank you so much for enjoying them.. DQ
  15. IronKnees

Oh deer!!!

Some new pics Just a few new pictures that you may not have seen yet... I will be checking my cameras first of the week and probably will have more to post... Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy taking them...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back