Recent content by kmixon75

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

seeds for you

Thanks Dawn, My seeds you sent came in yesterday and I just wanted to let you know and to say thank you again for sharing. P.S I am also on GH too but its a little bit more confusing now to use. Well Happy Gardening, Kat :)
  2. K

Seeds for trade

Thank you Annette99, I will check out my plant when i get home from work today. Thanks again, Kat
  3. K

Seeds for trade

Hello Annette99, I see that you have white balloon flower. I was wondering how do you collect your seeds from them? I have a blueish purple one and would love to know how to get the seeds so I can have more an some to trade. Can you help? Thanks bunches and...
  4. K

For postage

Hello Sunflower3, If you have any left I would love to have some cuttings of each (the ivy & the sweet potato vines) I have plastic vines up now in my kitchen but I would really like to have the real thing as I am trying to bring the outside into my house. Just pm me how much an I still...
  5. K

seeds for you

Hello, I am new to the forum. I would really like to have some of the hollyhock seeds. How do I go about doing so. Thank you, Kmixon75
  6. K

Welcome Members from GH

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to stop by and say I made it over here. I stopped into GH a lit bit ago an Al has made changes to the site but I am still confused as how to move around it. But thats ok I want to make gardening friends not get stuck trying to get from one thing to another. LOL...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back