Recent content by mh52

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Weeping blue spruce

I have tried to attach the picture of my weeping blue spruce before and after the snow storm. We shall see what happens. We received another snow and high winds today, so the drift just gets deeper.
  2. M

Weeping blue spruce

Thank you everyone for the advice. I will just stay by the fire then and I know under the snow the tree will be warm also, just probably smashed. Ha
  3. M

Weeping blue spruce

I have a Weeping Blue Spruce that is 6 feet tall and it is covered with a snow bank with only one foot sticking out. How long should I keep that tree covered with snow, or should I start digging it out?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back