Recent content by purple dolphin

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. P

A couple of questions.

We had a swarm of bees here at the house a couple of years ago, I never thought to call pest control. I was at a friends when my boyfriend called to tell me they were at the house, she said to call the bee guy (for the life of me at the moment I can not remember his name) he came and picked them up.
  2. P

Hello from Kansas

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. I'm in zone 5 bty, I know I'm going to have more questions come up in the future. Right now I'm just wishing that it would let up with the rain so I could get in the garden before the weeds fully take over;)
  3. P

A couple of questions.

kya D- Thanks for the links they are very informitive. I kind of thought that might be the case, so I'm not going to stress over it since I dont plan to use the seeds for next year. crabbergirl- I never thought about that with the peppers, I hope mine do ok since I have them all planted...
  4. P

A couple of questions.

Hello, I’m new around here, just introduced myself and now I’m so happy to find a place like this on the internet. Well on to the question that brought me here. We planted our garden this year, when we did we put all the plants that vine in the same area. (This is the first time we have...
  5. P

Hello from Kansas

Hello, I was so happy to find a place on the internet for gardening and asking questions, and boy do I have a few of them. This is the fourth summer we have planted a garden, just not the fourth year in a row. Right now we have a small space that I hope to at least double this fall so we...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back