Recent content by smackem

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

Help!! Fall/ Spring Garden

Hey to start off i have two questions. My squash flower then produce a little yellow squash but it has green spots in it. in a few days it prunes up and dies but more flowers keep coming. And i have plant i have no clue what it is? i dont know if i planted it or what lol. For fall / spring i...
  2. S

Squash clone and crops

hey thanks! ill post more pictures of my new grows this weekend :) and yes im in orlando with this stupid annoying sand not soil! my carrots came out short and stubby because the sand was to hard its great to see you back you were gone for so long
  3. S

Squash clone and crops

Here we go! whats left over from my winter grow and whats about to be planted. :)
  4. S

Squash clone and crops

the wire the green wire around my plants is for tarps actually and so animals cant get in but i can see the plants. The tarps wont touch the plants but will fully cover the plants keeping them all nice and warm which worked perfectly during the winter which is why "Most" of my plants survived.
  5. S

Starting again.

Ok :) I made it through winter with most of my plants! ill be posting pictures tomorrow! I have not been on posting because when the winter started noone would reply back to me or anything so i gave up on here. But my squash are still going hard my tomatos made it i lost cucumbers my corn barly...
  6. S

avocado HELP!!

Already got 3 growing i thinki lost some of the other ones but ill post picture once spring comes and of my winter harvests
  7. S

Squash clone and crops

how come noones ever on anymore????? How do you guys think they are doing? Do i need to change anything or do you have any ideas? Banana peppers and carrots Sun Flowers Tomatos Cucumbers Apples Mint Cali Peaches & a Squash Clone Squash Watermellons Corn Beans...
  8. S

Finished Garden now to grow :) COMMENTS !!

here is the new garden this week Finally been another week and new pictures of the beautiful plants here we go! Pumpkins Squash! Watermellons Corn Green Beans Banana Peppers and Carrots Sun Flowers 1000 Suns & evening mix Tomatos Cucumbers...
  9. S

ugghhh nervous

ok i transplanted my plants saturday. today monday i took a 2 gallon watering can and i put 1/2 teaspoon of miracle grow for veggies and just a drop(i do really mean a drop) of Super thrive. i waterd all the plants nicely they should be fine ? i know since they just had a transplant they are not...
  10. S

Pest question

Thank you :)
  11. S

Finished Garden now to grow :) COMMENTS !!

i hope we dont get bad freezes yet i need my little babies to get a little bit stronger! question for you. do you have very standy soil too?
  12. S

Carrot question.

hmm well heres the post its now monday and i planted saturday so not much has changed to them some of them seem to be standing straight up some seem to be laying down (their green heads) but still are green as ever. today i took a 2 gallon watering can and put a 1/2 tea spoon of fertilzer in it...
  13. S

avocado HELP!!

Ill keep that in mind :) they are looking good... i think lol i just cant see anything ever happening so im never sure. They are all split some are pealing their skin away some are not? this is only going on week 2
  14. S

avocado HELP!!

:) yes i do have them on a heating pad its so the water stays warm i hope these work!
  15. S

Pest question

hello and thank you Nice to meet you ive been using this handle (Smackem) for YEARS. I live in Orlando FL so im not exactly sure the zone i think its 9 or something up there.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back