Starting again.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

smackem

Ok :) I made it through winter with most of my plants! ill be posting pictures tomorrow! I have not been on posting because when the winter started noone would reply back to me or anything so i gave up on here. But my squash are still going hard my tomatos made it i lost cucumbers my corn barly died beans died my carrots made it and so did banana peppers my sunflowers made it pumpkins died but out of no where have started again! OHH and i think if you all recall i had all these avocados growing well guess what!? every single one went off i even have one that had twin stalks! Ill be posting over and over in this thread so please follow me and comment! lets start by saying im happy to be back and hope to talk to you all again.

I would love to see photos. Last year I had trouble with my squash and it didnt produce anything at all! I would like to see how your garden is set up! My bell peppers survived but I stopped watering them and let them go because it was too cold outside.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back