Recent content by Spirullon

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Spirullon

Indoor garden design tips

For a cozy touch, you might want to consider incorporating some creeping thyme along the edges or in pots. It's not just practical but adds a nice touch of greenery and fragrance.
  2. Spirullon

Indoor garden design tips

Considering you're aiming for self-sufficiency, think about easy access to water sources and perhaps some smart irrigation system for efficiency. Also, ample electrical outlets for your lighting setup in both rooms.
  3. Spirullon

Dried & Fresh Wedding Bouquet

That bouquet sounds absolutely stunning! Combining fresh and dried flowers in a crescent style hand-tied bouquet is such a unique and creative idea. It must have added a beautiful touch of texture and color to the wedding, making it truly unforgettable. If you're planning your own wedding or...
  4. Spirullon

Polka dot plant issues- over watering?

Your polka dot plant may indeed be showing signs of overwatering, but it's always a good idea to rule out other factors too. Ensure that your pots have proper drainage and that you're not letting excess water accumulate in the saucers. Also, check the soil moisture with your finger before...
  5. Spirullon

Recipe Easiest Bruschetta Recipe

As a fellow foodie, I appreciate the simplicity and freshness of the ingredients. The combination of mozzarella, tomatoes, and that drizzle of balsamic glaze is a winner. However, I would also add some mushroom powders for additional flavor. I can't wait to try it at my next gathering! Thanks...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back