Recent content by Steve@CelticFarm

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Steve@CelticFarm

Spade vs Shovel: What's the difference?

Question of the day: What's the difference between a spade and a shovel? It will be interesting to see the responses. I was doing some research this morning for some frequently asked questions on garden tools, and I was surprised what I found and how it varies by locale.
  2. Steve@CelticFarm

Needing help! 1st time composting

Hello, and congrats on starting your organic vegetable patch and compost heap! Here's a quick guide. What to Use Along with dead leaves and vegetable waste, add fruit scraps, coffee grounds, eggshells, and grass clippings. Avoid meat, dairy, and oily foods. Balance Aim for a balance between...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back