Recent content by thyme2garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. T

Newbie Vegetable Gardener - Greetings from Indianapolis!

Thank you both, Flower4Yeshua and Kya D, for your welcome! Flower4Yeshua, thanks for letting me know about your links policy. Oops, I'm sorry about that. I quickly browsed the FAQ site to see if there were any policies regarding this, but didn't see any. Perhaps I should have searched...
  2. T

Fall/Winter Garden

KallieLashay, the best thing to do for a fall garden is figure out your average frost date, figure out the "days to maturity" for the crops that you want to plant, and then count backwards for the latest possible planting date. For example, bush green beans typically take 60 days to mature. So...
  3. T

Pepper Plants

Tabasco Peppers Maggie, I believe what you have there are tabasco pepper plants. They are unique in that they grow up instead of down from their stems like most other peppers. If you google "tabasco peppers" you can see lots of pictures of pepper plants similar to yours. I was under the...
  4. T

Newbie Vegetable Gardener - Greetings from Indianapolis!

Hi Everyone, I didn't know if I was supposed to start a new thread or post to one of the stickies above for my introduction, so hopefully this is okay. After getting my feet wet with growing a few herbs last year, I ventured out to the fascinating world of backyard vegetable gardening...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back