Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

Taking over the pond

Thank you. By the way, I believe you had replied as well about the African violets..they are doing very well!
  2. C

Taking over the pond

Thanks, Ron. Ill keep going at and see what happens. We have had some decent rainfall and there is a filter on the pump. How often do you recommmend doing a partial water change?
  3. C

Taking over the pond

Ugh. Didnt work. Still green water and slimy pond.
  4. C

Taking over the pond

I have water plants, lots of shade, and a filter. The water is moving. I ordered a beneficial bacteria which is set to arrive today so hopefully tha will do the trick again. The algea product did absolutly nothing.
  5. C

Taking over the pond

I should clarify that the issue seens to be sludge at the bottom of the pond which causes murkier water. This is where Im not sure what he used! The pump is great so thats not an issue. Is there a benificial bacteria brand you recommend? The article doesnt appear to mention it but I know it had...
  6. C

Taking over the pond

It was a Tetra brand product...algea remover. I couldnt find anything else and purchased a tiny bottle. I did remove all organic matter, yes.
  7. C

Taking over the pond

Hi there, My husband used to care for the wildlife pond but he is now gone and I am trying to figure it out. It meant a lot to him and therefore, means a lot to me. Im not sure exactly what I need so here is what I have done... Cleaned out pond and refilled with water, using a declorinator and...
  8. C

Wha is this?

Thanks, Ron. That was a big help! Im letting it dry out now a bit and its near a window. I have three of them actually...an elderly neighbor didnt want them anymore. I love plant giveaways. :)
  9. C

Wha is this?

Can you tell me what this is? It doesnt seem to be doing well. It has some new growth at the top but the stems at the bottom turn a brownish color and feel soft wile the leaves go limp. I started cutting those stems off. However, I do not know the proper plant care for it. Would love your help!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back