Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. S

Night blooming cactus

I had a vacation this summer in Greece. And I saw something incredible. It's night blooming cactus. Spectacular! I'm trying to find similar type for indoor planting with the same impressive effect! :) Does anybody know this cactus? see more pictures here
  2. S

Berberis, barberries or pepperidge bushes

Thank you Mainegal! Sure, will try ID them. Waiting for your photos
  3. S

Will be waiting for your Korean Berberis. I also have mini golden berberis, but in the Autumn it's not that impressive!
  4. S

Berberis thunbergii Atropurpurea Nana Thank you very much for welcoming me on this Forum. In case you wonder what's this cultivar? it is Berberis thunbergii 'Atropurpurea Nana'. It has a little red berries in the autumn and small yellow flowers in spring.
  5. S

Show us your Autumn 2011 flowers!

Thank you! I love this bush. It's very common cultivar Berberis thunbergii 'Atropurpurea Nana'. It has a little red berries in the autumn and small yellow flowers in spring.
  6. S

Ye! Hard to believe that it's real! It is like a fire! :)
  7. S

Hello everyone! I'd like to share with you my berberis bush! Now when almost all trees do not have leaves anymore, my berberis attracts all attention. How does your barberry bush look like? more pictures here
  8. S

Hello everyone! Thank you very much for welcoming me on the Forum! I have this wonderful berberis bush! Maybe it's not a flower but it's so beautiful and attract so much attention in the Grey late November Day!! I took these pictures just yesterday! I publish here my...
  9. S

Thank you RonsGarden! Glad to be part of this very interesting Forum!
  10. S

Thank you Maggie!
  11. S

Perennial Asters in the Fall Garden Hello everyone! I wand to shire with you my autumn flowers. It's perennial Asters. Here is my article about asters in the Fall Landscape. I hope it will be useful!! http://veryfinegarden.com/Perennial%20asters/

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back