Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

First Flowers of the year

Since it is getting warm and this forum has not had much activity going to put up this post. Moved into my house and had the daffodils here. (wild) They were all bunched up last year, got them all spread out to border the sidwalk from the driveway. Their is also around 15 Tulips (just not...
  2. K

Name this Bug

I figured I would start a new thread for this. Probably gonna have some more too. As far as the answer/guesses go, I have no idea so... Took a picture of this one tonight, curious to know what it is. I am assuming a fly of some type, but we know what assuming does so. They are on my Blue...
  3. K

Ground Cherries

I would like to try some of these. I do not want alot as I have never had any, just something to see if it's something I do want. So I am not asking for alot of seed. Just enough to have a few plants. If anyone has any to send me, let me know. From what I have found they should do alright...
  4. K

What type for Rose Hips

To elaborate, I have found that you can make rose hip jelly and probably other stuff. I am kinda curious to try this as I had the thought to plant some roses anyway. My question is do I need a certain type of rose to use them, and from what I have found I just need to leave the flowers alone...
  5. K

Dwarf Karla Rose Nectarine

I think I bought my last tree today. Found this one at Home Depot and bought it because it was $10 and a dwarf as I needed a small tree due to power lines. The question I have is how long before this tree will produce? I am thinking next year 2013. It is 3.5' tall or so. I know it's not the...
  6. K

Random Flower

Going to start by saying when I bought my house in April I think my entire yard front and back was just grass, nothing else. So I planted some wild flowers infront to add some color. I got about 1/3 of the area covered that I want to. But the past couple weeks I have had a flower (at least I...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back