Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. G

Spider mites Invasions

OK well I have all the items already suggested. other than the plants or ladybugs,, SOO guess I better get to work as soon as this bad weather clears. Thanks all......
  2. G

Spider mites Invasions

OK thanks..... I recently heard about using diluted coffee... any thoughts on that?? I have used soaps and oils in small areas and found them to be marginally usefulness ,,.. and it takes soo long,, DRAT I was hoping for something a bit ,,, harsher,.. lol THANKS ALL..
  3. G

Spider mites Invasions

HELP I have mites so bad they are killing the weeds in my garden., :eek: I am way behind planting and clearing my garden,,, I started to work on it last week and noticed the weeds looked oddly sick,, and had a familiar sick look,,, I have spider mites WEBBING in the weeds,, I...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back