Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Help with my Lime tree

I had a lime tree that was in a container and not getting any attention or growing(don't remember how long it was like that). I finally put it in ground in front of my home. It took a while to start growing. The first year it was pretty sad (first picture), but with watering and some plant food...
  2. M

Newbie.. when to repot Tangerine seedlings

In Southern California My kids used the Zip Loc method to germinate Tangerine seeds and potted them in 4” pot with Miracle grow potting soil back into Zip Loc and indoors with low light. When should I put them outdoors and what could I add to help them grow?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back