Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. K

New Tomato Problem

Hey guys this is something new other then my other thread with the southern blight which "seems" to be cleared up as we got what plants that were infected pulled up. Whats left seems to be doing great however this is something simple I hope, happens every year and I'd just like to know what...
  2. K

Problem with tomato garden

Hey everyone, Having some major issue's with the tomatoes in garden, seems like overnight 40 plants up and welted and no particular reason and its hit/miss? One weltered and one right next to it 1 foot away still doing fine. First thought was herbicide drift as I got myself into trouble...
  3. K

Hello all

Hello, Name is Joe and just looking for a place to hang out and talk about gardening as I usually do with every hobby I pick up. Live in Kentucky and teach computer related subjects at a local Jr. College and in spare time spend it in my yard and garden; unless its raining which turns out to...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back