Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. F

Persimmons

Just wondering if anyone has grown persimmon trees from seed. Anything special I should know? I live in Missouri and there are lots of them growing wild but I would like to grow a couple in my yard.
  2. F

Pepper Seeds I have on hand

Blueaussi, would you be interested in getting rid of any?
  3. F

Lemon Thyme seeds ?

There is a great company out of Canada that I use quite often. I love them. They specialize in herb and have almost anything you could dream of. They have great prices and all U.S. orders are tax exempt. They have 22 varieties of time.
  4. F

I think Im killing Rosemary!

Update on killing Rosemary So as to the advice of all of you I have kept my rosemary plant inside next to by back door where it gets sunlight throughout the day. I only water it about once every two weeks when yhe soil dries out. It is still alive and has grown more the past couple of months...
  5. F

Thank you everyone for the great advice. This really gives me some options to try. Ill make sure to let you all know how it turns out.
  6. F

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to tell everyone hello. I am a new member to the forum but I have been reading them undercover for a while now. This seems like an awesome site full of great info. I cant wait to dig in and learn some new things. Everyone here seems really great and it will be great to learn some...
  7. F

Maybe someone can help. I have a nice size rosemary plant that Im not sure what to do with this winter. I live in Missouri and I killed a plant last year because I left it out in the cold. This year I have brought the new one in and have it sitting next to a bright window. My house never gets...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back