Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. M

Bug Problem (Pictures inside)

Soaking it got a lot of them out but I had feeling there were more so I yanked them up, bought more soil, scrubbed the pot clean, sprayed it with bug killer and repotted them. I believe it's a yucca tree, or rather three of them, and they look sad. Hope they recover. Bought an African violet...
  2. M

Thank you very much. The tree is submerged btw
  3. M

Really? I'll have to try that and report back. Never thought of that
  4. M

Can anybody identify them for sure?
  5. M

Noticed these little guys crawling around one of my houseplants earlier. To me they look like millipedes but I'm no expert. Can anyone tell me for sure what they are and how to get rid of them? Is uprooting, rinsing thoroughly and repotting in sterile soil my best bet?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back