Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

Alright I just got some organic potting soil and i had about 3 extra pots and i took the sprouts only with 2 sets of real leaves and transplanted them in the new pots 4 sprouts per pot I have to get more pots for the other sprouts that haven't developed 2 true leaves yet.
  2. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

oh ok thank you
  3. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

ok so I should wait about another week until transplanting them to separate pots? 4 of them are starting to form there other 2 leaves.
  4. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

here is an update on sprouts
  5. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

I plan on keeping them all for gifts and my self well are you shore they will continue growing in there pot now?
  6. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

ok thanks so I should wait until they get four leaves? Also what soil should I get,and I have about 50 sprouts so should I get about 25 pots?
  7. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

ok thank you there are still sprouts sprouting up will they still get stronger even with them crowded?
  8. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

So how will I go about transplanting these delicate sprouts
  9. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

so how many 4inch pots do I need if i want to use all the sprouts?
  10. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

So will having them clunked together stunt there growth? also how would I go about transplanting them?
  11. R

Genovese Basil Sprouts

Ok about 4 days ago i planted some Genovese Basil Seeds,and now there sprouting. I realized that I have at least 50 sprouts,but i want to keep them all I tried transplanting 2 sprouts but the leaves just broke off so should I wait until they get bigger? I'm Planning on buying about 12 plastic...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back