Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. D

Purple Corn

Help! My corn stalks are purple, why? will the corn still be edible?:confused:
  2. D

Tarragon Recipes wanted

Anyone have recipes using a lot of fresh tarragon? (Preferrably healthy) I have a ton! Thanks in advance. :)
  3. D

Blue Passion Flower

A few weeks back I purchased a Blue Passion Flower from a local nursery in Western PA. I couldn't resist, the flowers are so pretty & unique, not to mention they smell good! The saleswoman told me it's an annual, but I found info online that says it's a perennial...So which is it?! I have it in...
  4. D

Anyone care to help a new gardener?

I recently moved into a new house and decided to give gardening a go this year. The property had an old garden plot that we cleaned up & tilled. We put up a mesh fence to keep animals out and worked in some weed & feed before planting, besides that I did nothing special to the dirt. I just...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back