Recipe 5 Minute St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to our virtual Garden Club. Join the discussion in our growing community.

Register for your free membership today!

S

Sweet Basil

5 Minute St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix

Because I’m not super in to St. Patrick’s Day I always struggle with making it special for my kids, but this easy 5 minute St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix fixes that!

My kids don’t expect much, and it’s really quite easy to do something a little out of the ordinary to make a day special. I just think St. Patrick’s Day is a little funny to go all out on. It seems like we will use any and all reasons to throw a party or make special foods. We love family traditions though, so if I need to dye some pancakes green or throw a bunch of goodies into a snack mix to make memories, then so be it!

I saw a meme floating around that said something along the lines of “St. Patrick’s Day is over so we can all return to our normal nationality until May 5 when we all become Mexican”. That gave me a really good laugh.

And P.S. Did you know it’s St. Paddy’s not Patty’s day when you shorten it? How did I miss that all these years?! But now I’m just getting distracted! This snack mix has all the essential St. Paddy’s Day colors and lots of yummy sweetness!

(more…)

READ: 5 Minute St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com