Recipe Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies

Chocolate cookies topped with a melting Andes Mints…come to momma! These chocolate Andes Mint cookies come from an old classic recipe that I received from a neighbor over 10 years ago.

They are a Christmas regular in house, but I can find an excuse to make them any time of year.

andes-mint-chocolate-cookies-recipe-2.jpg

Andes Mints are forever tied in my mind to eating at the Olive Garden. It was rare that we ate out at restaurants when I was a child. It was expensive, and let’s be honest…taking kids to a restaurant isn’t always fun.

Even more rare was to eat at a sit-down restaurant. If we ever ended up at the Olive Garden, I almost couldn’t wait for the meal to be over so that the waiter would bring us Andes Mints with the bill. Yum!

When my neighbor brought a plate of these cookies over, they took me straight back to being a kid at the Olive Garden and the recipe had to be mine!

Now I am passing it on to you all so you can indulge in these mint chocolatey chewy cookies that I love!

(more…)

READ: Andes Mint Chocolate Cookies

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back