Another Canuck in your midst!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Canadian Lori

Hello everyone and thank you for allowing me to join your forum !

I have been doing my version of gardening for a few years and am always interested in how other people go about their growing. I love trying out new methods of propagation and season extending. :)

Welcome C.L. Glad to have you join us. There's a lot of good info here so sit back, grab a cup of coffee (or tea) and enjoy the read and please tell us about your gardening experiences too.

Thank you for the welcome messages. This winter sure makes me miss being out in shirt sleeves. I happended down memory lane and came across a picture of my little greenhouse some 10 months ago. The primula were bought but the rest were all grown from seed and waitjng for the last frost to pass before going outside.
20200506_190440.jpg

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back