ANYONE DAHLIA From Seed

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

:D:D Thank you ! I thought going to the moon was easier until I tried.Hopefully I will have a more focused season, I was run ragged.
Now, that orange Dahlia I posted; is that the one you would like? I will send him the pic come spring!
I do not know the names of any, nor much else about them yet.
I hope to know enough by Spring so I can have a fun educated conversation!

Kale:D

Yes I would like the orange one to see if I can do as fine a job as you did. I'm hoping to get my fancy dahlias to produce more bulbs next summer by planting them in the ground and not pots. But first I have to dig a spot for them.

Here are a few of my Dahlia Tubers From Seed! Yippy!:D:D:D

Kale:D
Kale,
You got tubers from Dahlias you grew from seed!? No kidding:eek:
What kind of seed? I had no idea I love Dahlias :)
I go to the shows here.
Beautiful blooms!
All the blooms are beautiful!:)
I think I found a new home!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back