Hi there. Just wondering if ashes from my fire pit would be something I could add to my compost pile. I only put dead branches that fall from my trees and sometimes the occasional marshmallow that falls off the stick in the fire pit...nothing wierd like crackle logs or anything else for that matter. How about ashes from my charcoal grill? I use a chimney starter and regular old Kingsford charcoal, so no lighter fluid chemicals to worry about. If ashes are ok, is it safe to assume they would be considered brown?