Begonias

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Jade

I don't usually watch Martha Stewart, but had it on this morning and it got me in the spring spirit even more. She had a guy from Logee's greenhouse on talking about begonias. He had some pretty cool ones. I checked out their website and they have some really cool things.

I love Begonias, They are really easy to grow and often can be planted in the ground in warmer zones. I have about 3 types in pots too chicken to plant in the ground

Logee's has the coolest plants! I have three begonias but don't dare take them outside.
I have non-stop orange,angel wing and raspberry splash.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back