Canadian Thanksgiving

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

curbhopper

I think one of these days is Canada's Thanksgiving so if I'm wrong, don't worry about it. But IF I'm correct Happy Thanskgiving for our friends in Canada. :)

Sounds reasonable. We start our Thanksgiving on a Thursday and are eating leftovers usually for a week. But Thursday is the big day when the family gathers.

I have been trying to get in touch with someone in Canada and I kind of konked out with it so maybe she will see this. We are never far away. Gosh I called her when her Dad died and (we had never met) and we couldn't stop chatting. It was wonderful! :)

Attachments

• Canada Day.jpg
    Canada Day.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 313
  • 795v.gif
    795v.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back