Can't remember who!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK I remember talking to 2 people about Shrimp plant cuttings , I think Dor was one but I can't remember the other one. Please let me know who you are ! LOL!
The cuttings are doing good they are starting to produce leaves, so it won't be long before they are ready to ship.
Sorry I can't remember who it was but just remind me so I can get them to you.

I think I do . I'll let you know if I don't.
I was looking at them last night and they are still not rooted enough. But I can send them anyway if you want to fish them. I can also send more unrooted cuttings. Your call ;)

I think I do . I'll let you know if I don't.
I was looking at them last night and they are still not rooted enough. But I can send them anyway if you want to fish them. I can also send more unrooted cuttings. Your call ;)

I will wait a while longer Nancie. I am not good at rooting cuttings.

Ok Dor , I'll wait till they are good and root

Wolfie,
Send me your address. Do you want rooted cuttings ( might be a little longer ) or do you just want cuttings to root yourself?
Let me know when you send me your address!

LB I'll send you some cuttings and a couple rooted in a week or so. The stupid cat knocked over my root bed so I want to make sure they are ok before sending them.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back