Recipe Carrot Cake Pancakes [+ Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Carrot Cake Pancakes [+ Video]

I can remember the very first time I had carrot cake. It was not good. I mean, carrots in a cake?? Who in their right mind?? Thankfully these carrot cake pancakes have sold even the pickiest of eaters! It is all the classic carrot cake flavors in the form of pancakes!

-with-cream-cheese-drizzle-syrup-recipe-8-700x1050.jpg

The drizzle tastes like a straight up piece of heaven. All perfect like a cream cheese frosting but thinned out like a pourable syrup. I mean, whoever said you can’t have cake and frosting for breakfast, especially carrot cake pancakes!

And the best part? Our I-don’t-want-anything-but-your-melt-in-your-mouth-buttermilk-pancakes-and- heaven-forbid-any-spices-in-anything eater totally devoured them and said she loved them. She had no idea it was full of carrots at all! HELLO, WINNING!

(more…)

READ: Carrot Cake Pancakes [+ Video]

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back