Compost

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Looking for composting container ideas! DIY is great since ready made ones are way to exspensive. I know many people just pile it on the ground, but I want it to be somewhat contained. Thanks ahead of time!:D

I made a box out of 2x4's and chicken wire then used hinges and put a top on made out of chicken wire and wood

I put this simple one together with rabbit wire and some metal stakes from Lowe's. Took like 15mins and is making me pretty good compost.

Attachments

• IMG_20140117_174133.jpg
    IMG_20140117_174133.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 299

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back