Daphne

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Blueaussi

Have any of you ever grown Daphne shurbs? I'm interested in them, I love fragrant plants; but I don't really know anything about them. I know there are at least several different species, but I don't have a clue as to which would be best for this area, or is the best bloomer, or, well, much of anything.

I don't know either, Blue. I have seen them here and I love the aroma though.

Blue...my daughter bought 2 winter daphne at Congaree Feed and Seed last year. One is doing well, the other one died. I think rainwater runoff from the roof is what killed the one shrub. They can't take standing water. Hers gets afternoon sun.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back