Decided to get a Christmas tree....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

I absolutly adore it!!!!

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 334
Vince Geraldi wrote the ♫ for Peanuts (Schroder). He had to have been a genius. Trust me. I know 2 movie actors and one musician. I know an artist ~ Thomas Kincaid. OH, BLUEWOLF, you can hang Christmas cards from it (but i didn't send out cards this year) THIS IS GREAT ~ use your imagination. Hang veggies from it. Or leave it alone.......Cool ~ Curbie :)

oh......many people don't have pickles....whoa is me....if I get a box, others may have pickles :) If not, hang a real pickle from it :) Hang a carrot from it for the Easter Bunny. Hang a ♥ from it and you can easily make a star for on that ball. :) But it's perfect b/c ~ it is a gift :) Curbie

Love the tree
I don't have one this yr, not into Christmas this yr.
I should of cut one down in my back yard and decorated it....
Thanks for sharing Wolfie, it brighten my day.

If I had one small enough close to the house, I might decorate that one. But I would have to beat David to it. He has them all pretty well taken care of except the big trees. He goes nuts with his outfoor lighting.

Oh, I was going to say something but I shall resist since we're going to church tonight ~ WHAT is outfoor lighting????? See I said it......daggone. Randy, we need to take a typing class together :) ~ Crubster

The 'f' is right next door to the 'd', Miss Curbie, and the letters have worn off my keyboard. I catch some of the typos, but obviously not all of them. You better watch it!

"Dear Santa....may Mr. Randy please get another keyboard b/c he doesn't can't see where the letters are....b/c they're not there." WHERE is OPRAH when we NEED her? She takes a bundle of FOLKS to Australia. WOT about RANDY????? I heard that if you say your prayers very hard and sing VERY loudly, really nothing happens but you sure had fun for those moments! Sorry sir :) Curbie

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back