Decided to get a Christmas tree....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I could get a new keyboard, but this one works fine as long as I hit the right keys. I catch a lot of my mistakes, but a lot of them get by me too. I could probably do a spell-check too, but that would mean more time on the computer and I forget anyway.

I have some electrical markers I could use too. Maybe I'll try that. Right now I have an excuse for the typos. If I ,ark the keys, I'll have to come up with another one.

If I have a small enough, close to the house, I may be a decoration. However, I want to beat David it. All these, he has good care, in addition to trees. He went nuts with his outdoor lighting.

Good morning, Merry and welcome. Seriously, our Christmas tree is bolted to the deck outside our kitchen window and we've done this now for about 8 years. It is a real tree. We continue to decorate it for Valentines Day and Saint Patrick Day and Easter. Mike has been caught spray painting it in April. The neighbors who walk by ask,"WHEN do we get to do Fourth of July? LET'S put.....What about pumpkins! " Curbie :)

Good morning, Merry and welcome. Seriously, our Christmas tree is bolted to the deck outside our kitchen window and we've done this now for about 8 years. It is a real tree. We continue to decorate it for Valentines Day and Saint Patrick Day and Easter. Mike has been caught spray painting it in April. The neighbors who walk by ask,"WHEN do we get to do Fourth of July? LET'S put.....What about pumpkins! " Curbie :)

You could always use little flags or better yet I betcha could find
some strings of lights that are flags..I've got a set of Moose lights I'm sure they make flags:D

Moose lights....oh , great.....there goes the tree :) "OH! for 4th of July, we decided to hang moose lights from it!" How many moose/mice/meese does it take to make a flag? I honestly didn't know they could do much with their hooves and I do not have a sewing machine. :) Good idea, BlueWolf! Curbie:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back