I have ordered from DG & their associate companies many times. I haven't had any problems with them, but do have some tips for anyone shopping with them.
1) SAVE the label from the packaging for one year (have a file for these) and you should have no problems getting replacements.
2) If you do have problems at the beginning - ask for a refund or replacement RIGHT AWAY - do NOT wait. Replacement is going to be easier to obtain than refund, but I always wanted the plants so have never tried for $.
3) ALWAYS copy the label before sending it back.
4) Order bulbs separate from other items. Order bulbs during COOLER times for your area.
5) Their packaging leaves alot to be desired - usually a tough green plastic bag - if PO leaves plants/bag in the sun...... gonna have burned plants (at the least) or possibly mush. That's why I order bulbs separate. But, they do have low shipping. Remember to cut off the shipping label.
6) You can get great deals on ground covers, bulbs, bushes, ect - just keep in mind, for the price - you are going to get small plants, but also at their price, you can afford more.
My Hansen Dwarf cherries (one pic) came from them 2 yrs ago & were sticks with roots when I rec'd them - they are now lovely small bushes which even put out a few cherries last year. Got some great deals on mixed Asiatic lillies, daffs & sedums too - all of which have multiplied & spread well.