Recipe Easy Garlic Butter Salmon

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

I have a confession to make…I don’t like seafood! There, I said it! But pretty much everyone else does, so we have been working on salmon recipes, and this Easy Garlic Butter Salmon is so tender and flaky! Plus, you can have a healthy, gorgeous dinner on the table in just 30 minutes!

garlic-butter-lemon-dill-salmon-6-700x1050.jpg

Growing up in the Pacific Northwest means that you like salmon or really any seafood. And while that never happened for me, I’ve learned just how much others love it. I can totally handle cooking fish better than shrimp that needs to be cleaned. Have I told you that I actually cried doing that for the first time because I was all worked up and freaked out? It’s a true fact. There’s something so invasive about cleaning shrimp! Sends shivers up my spine! I just buy those babies pre-cleaned and ready to cook for my own sanity.

(more…)

The post Easy Garlic Butter Salmon appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back