Recipe Easy Pork Chops and Rice

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

This Easy Pork Chops and Rice has become one of our go-to weeknight dishes because it turns out perfectly every time and its so easy! It is juicy, tender, rich in flavor and never dry. We share all our tricks for making the best baked pork chops of all time!

pork-chops-and-rice-8.jpg

My mom made a really similar recipe growing up, just minus all of the veggies and it was a family favorite. The vegetables always came on the side though. When you’ve got 5 kids and a few picky eaters you win some battles and you lose some. Thankfully I’ve grown up and the veggies are definitely in this rice casserole recipe.

When you find a recipe that makes everyone happy, you latch on to it and lock it in to your regular dinner rotation! And you happy dance around the kitchen! Until the next time you make it and at least one of the kids decides they don’t like it anymore, but I digress! Let’s stay positive because so far this Easy Pork Chops and Rice has been a success with the all the kids on multiple occasions!! I’m a happy dancin’ momma!!

(more…)

The post Easy Pork Chops and Rice appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back