Feminine Florals for the Month of March

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

L

Lucinda Addison

March is the month when we celebrate women. With International Women’s Day on March 8th and Mother’s Day in many countries around the world, Neill has created some fabulously feminine designs for the occasion. Stunning Roses adorned with exotic Orchids and an abundance of seasonal blooms in his signature, opulent style, all carefully wrapped in luxurious packaging make these designs exceptional gifts for women being honoured this month.

ther%27s+Day+flowers+Belgravia+London?format=1000w.jpg

Although people say I am quite a masculine designer of florals, my favourite floral colour palettes are actually very feminine. I love pinks and purples, blues and burgundies and I have created dozens of designs in these rich hues. So when in the month of March, with all the feminine celebrations to cater for, I am very happy designing new bouquets and arrangements with women specifically in mind.

For 2020 I have introduced a new range, “Holland Park,” especially for Mother’s Day.

ers+and+gifts+for+Mother%27s+Day+2020?format=1000w.jpg

“Holland Park” hand-tied bouquet designed especially for Mother’s Day

W1920111_793.jpg

W1920111_702.jpg

W1920111_448.jpg

W1920111_776.jpg

As with all our ranges within the Collections, we have hand-tied bouquets, opulent, low table arrangements, Petite Coutures and impressively tall displays, as shown above. In a delightful tints and tones of pink, purple and burgundy, I selected Roses and Spray Roses, Cymbidium and Vanda Orchids, Calla Lilies, Lisianthus, berries and seasonal foliage for a highly textured look.

For Mother’s Day, we are also offering our fabulously feminine fragranced candle, “Belgravia” which has dominant notes of Rose and Magnolia with top notes of Citrus, Bergamot and Cassis and base notes of Cedarwood, Patchouli, Amber and Musk which give depth and balance to the sweet florals. Made with 100% natural ingredients, the candle will burn for approximately 45 hours.

W1819114_345.jpg

W1920111_590.jpg

W1920111_619.jpg

W1718153_006_HERO_F3a+2+copy.jpg

International Women’s Day is globally celebrated every year on March 8th. Honouring the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women, the campaign theme this year is #EachforEqual, as, collectively, each one of us can help create a gender equal world for the future. Spring flowers, in particular Mimosa, are the traditional flowers to offer in Europe and the U.K. on this special occasion, so here is our “Chelsea” range…

Y1620_041.jpg

Y1620_246_Chelsea+3.jpg

Y1620_178.jpg

Y1620_087.jpg

To accompany the Petite Couture arrangement we propose another of our wonderful fragranced candles, “No.11” which I named after the Belgravia boutique at 11 West Halkin Street. This candle is delightfully floral with dominant notes of Lily of the Valley, Lily, Rose, Carnation, Violet, Geranium and Jasmine, with green, fruity top notes and base notes of Cedar and Musk which balance the sweetness of the floral fragrances. Again, it is made with 100% natural ingredients and will burn for approximately 45 hours.

W1920111_644.jpg

W1819114_359.jpg

I would like to add that our full range of six fragranced candles are now available at Harrods and are currently on display in the Home Fragrance room on the third floor. While you can purchase the candles online, or at our Belgravia boutique, you might like to head over to Harrods to enjoy the display and the fragrances.

IMG_6084.jpg

Neill Strain Floral Couture Fragranced Candles at Harrods Third Floor Home Fragrances

IMG_6062.jpg

IMG_6053.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6089.jpg

Another very feminine range of floral designs perfect for Mother’s Day or International Women’s Day is our “Westminster range,” inspired by the elegance of one of the world’s most admired women and mothers, Her Majesty the Queen. The crisp, lime green Viburnum Opulus and scented white lilac cradle pink Roses, Cymbidium Orchids, Tulips and Lisianthus creating a tapestry of spring delight.

+2020+and+International+Women%27s+Day?format=1000w.jpg

“Westminster” hand-tied bouquet by Neill Strain Floral Couture for Mother’s Day or International Women’s Day

W1718166_414_Westminster_Low.jpg

W1718166_438.jpg

W1718166_485.jpg

W1718166_401_Westminster_Tall.jpg

Our Knightsbridge and Belgravia designs are equally beautiful for Mother’s Day.

lowers+by+Neill+Strain+Floral+Couture?format=1000w.jpg

“Knightsbridge” hand-tied bouquet by Neill Strain Floral Couture

W1718166_426.jpg

W1718166_474.jpg

W1718166_393_KnightsbridgeLow.jpg

W1718166_339_KnightsbridgeTall.jpg

Y1620_054.jpg

Y1620_192+copy.jpg

Y1620_102.jpg

Y1620_227_Belgravia.jpg

You can view and purchase online our Mother’s Day recommendations or take a look at all our designs. If you prefer to request a bespoke bouquet or arrangement, something really personal, then please visit the Belgravia boutique or give us a call on 020 7235 6469.

Special best wishes to all our female clients, friends and followers. May you enjoy this month of March in your honour.

Florally yours,

Neill x

y+2020+by+Neill+Strain+Floral+Couture?format=1000w.jpg

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back