Recipe Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

I may never make another pumpkin pie again. A chewy spiced crust, silky pumpkin cheesecake center and a gingersnap crumble on top have made gingersnap pumpkin cheesecake bars my favorite pumpkin dessert ever.

gingersnap-pumpkin-cheesecake-bars-recipe-4.jpg

This is not a drill!!

Stop, drop and roll that pumpkin pie right on out of here.

There’s a new pumpkin dessert in town and while it’s not in a traditional circle NO ONE is going to care because the flavor is out of this world.

I’ve loved a well made Pumpkin Pie since I was a little girl. A dollop of freshly whipped cream on top and I’m a happy girl.

Then I grew up and could never miss out on a slice of pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving dinner, but Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake quickly took over as one of my favorite pumpkin desserts.

I know, there are a lot of pumpkin everything out there. Heck, we even have a slow cooker pumpkin chili, and apple cider pumpkin chili but when it comes to Thanksgiving you want the best of the best.

This year things are changing and if you don’t make these gingersnap pumpkin cheesecake bars you are missing out on the

BEST PUMPKIN DESSERT EVER.

(more…)

READ: Gingersnap Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back