Hello from Charlotte NC

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Cool! :D I use my Kindle Fire sometimes, lol. Welcome to the forum! :) We have a totally friendly community here. What kind of plants do you grow?

Hey traxs I didn't know you had a fire. I have one too. I have half of my text books on it. it sure beats lugging 4 heavy books but the draw back is finding what the page is when the teacher says turn to page 169.

Sorry I meant to say Hi Kool ranch nice to see you on here.

Thanks everyone. I have started a small 12x25 or so garden with squash, tomatoes, habaneros, banana peppers, broccoli, cabbage and bell peppers. I also enjoy maintaining my yard, it's a definite work in progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kool,
I think true gardeners are always a work in progress. We always change and redesign , add , subtract and multiply. LOL! We are ground mathematicians. Sorry ...couldn't help myself. It's Friday

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back