Help me identify, Please

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

curbhopper

Hm...I'm from western PA and I hope you've figured this out. I agree about a type of sedum. We used to always have it in our rock garden but I don't recall ANYthing staying green all year long in Pittsburgh. Spider Lily, you are my kinda person :)

Melissa

Blue I think you got it!! From what I have read its evergreen, hardy in zones 3-9, 2-6 inches tall, yellow flowers which turn into red seed pods. Yep...sounds like what I have...Thank you all so much!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com