how to start in growing small trees?

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

strilets

I've read an interesting article about small tees at home
it is a kind of bonsai, but these trees are not only small but also they bring harvest
attachment.php

so, I'm burn with desire to grow small apple tree at home :)
I'm not sure about where to start
where to buy seed? or sprout?
also there is a question about pot?
how often the tree should be replant?

and... I don't want to read big books about that, because I don't have enough time but I would be really appreciate for practice advice!

thanks

Irina

Attachments

• apple-tree.jpg
    apple-tree.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 394
Hi Irina,
Welcome to Gardenforums.com.
I have never grown small fruit such as this. I sure hope someone has some info for you because this looks very interesting.

Irina may be on another continent though, Ron. Irina, can you tell us where you are located?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back