ID help needed

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

This flower appeared in my garden this year. I don't know what it is. Does anyone know?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 313
Maggie that is exactly the same flower I posted last year.... it is just the coolest flower but until last year I had never seen one
BTW Ron ID'd mine too

Love those wallflowers! I have some that are purple and have seen English Wallflowers in gorgeous shades that aren't available in the U.S..

When I lived in the city one came up in some compost I bought!
They do prefer cool temps and tend to die after blooming!
I did enjoy it while it lasted!

Beautiful!! Only seeds dropping in my gardens are dandelion and thistle. I have both of these in abundance if you would like to trade :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back