Recipe Instant Pot Country Style Ribs

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Country style ribs that are full of flavor and made so easy in the Instant Pot! Our simple BBQ rub adds loads of flavor and we let you in on our secret to make the ribs taste just like they were cooked on the grill. P.S. It’s all ready in less than an hour too!

ot-country-ribs-slow-cooker-country-ribs-recipe-10.jpg

We have several ribs recipes on the blog like our Asian Sticky Slow Cooker Ribs or our Oven Braised Short Ribs, but this is our first country style ribs recipe. I don’t know why it took us so long because we’ve been eating them for years and they are so dang delish!

A typical meal in our house with these country style pork ribs would include our Best Baked Beans and something light like our Garden Balsamic Avocado Salad. My kids love having cornbread with the ribs too, so sometimes I am nice and make that as well!

(more…)

The post Instant Pot Country Style Ribs appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back