Recipe Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Pineapple Mexican Shredded Chicken

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

I’ve made this instant pot or slow cooker pineapple Mexican shredded chicken twice in the past week. That is really saying something, it’s so good!

cooker-pineapple-Mexican-shredded-chicken-recipe-4.jpg

This Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Pineapple Mexican Shredded Chicken is definitely one of my new favorites but it’s also a result of being totally lazy, so ya know, there’s that too.

I’m just being totally honest with you. I was feeling a bit worn out and needed a quick and easy chicken recipe, especially a slow cooker chicken recipe or instant pot chicken recipe as I didn’t want to be stuck at the stove slaving away.

(more…)

The post Instant Pot or Slow Cooker Pineapple Mexican Shredded Chicken appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back