Recipe Killer Maple Mustard Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches [+ Video]

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Maybe I shouldn’t call these, Killer Maple Mustard Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches. I mean, they aren’t healthy, but they are the best breakfast sandwich ever. With bacon AND sausage and loads of cheese and eggs, we’ve got all your savory breakfast bases covered!

-croissant-breakfast-sandwiches-recipe-12-700x1050.jpg

Our friends, Dave and Sarah, mentioned to us while we were visiting them in Colorado that we should try our favorite breakfast sandwiches on croissants with a mustard and maple sauce. That’s it, I needed no further details, I was in. It is the maple mustard sauce that knocks this croissant sandwich out of the park!

-croissant-breakfast-sandwiches-recipe-12-700x1050.jpg

Are you a sweet or savory breakfast person? Both are so dang good, and it really depends on the day for me. Some days you just want some fluffy melt in your mouth pancakes with buttermilk syrup, and other days you want something that’s going to stick to your ribs and pump you full of protein. If I go savory, I want it big and hearty and full of meat, cheese and eggs.

(more…)

The post Killer Maple Mustard Croissant Breakfast Sandwiches [+ Video] appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back